Even when you have taken all the right measures to look after your property, sometimes things can go wrong. Out Rent Protection and Legal Expenses service means that, should the unexpected happen, you’ll always get the income you expect from your tenants, and it will also support you if you need legal representation to recover your property.
• Covers rental arrears due to COVID 19
• Nil excess: you’ll receive 100% of the monthly rent for up to 12 months
• Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover, including appeals and legal representation
• Rent recovery
• Property damage cover, for civil dispute expenses on damages over £1,000
• 75% of rent after vacant possession for up to two months
• Eviction of squatters and assistance with the costs involved
• Standalone legal expense cover, in case of civil dispute
• Contract dispute protection, covering costs in disputes of over £100
• 90-day claim window, from the date of first missed rental payment
• Auto renewal process, so you have continuous coverage
Terms and conditions apply
Sometimes your tenant’s security deposit isn’t enough to cover significant damage or rent arrears. A comprehensive and rigorous coverage could mean the difference between regaining your property or defaulting on your buy-to-let mortgage. With this Rent Protection and Legal Expenses service, you’ll get the income you’re owed and any costs you may have in recovering it, so you’ll not be out of pocket. For added ease, we have a unique and automated claims process, to reduce the administration and to return the property to you as quickly as possible. Always keeping you informed so you know when your property is protected, and how the claims process works. The criteria for this service are closely linked to tenant referencing criteria. We already work with Goodlord to offer you the best lettings experience, including tenant referencing, so this Rent Protection service is aligned with the information we have on your tenants – simplifying the application for you. How our service stacks up:
Based on coverage of select alternative providers, accurate as of June 2020 – Terms and conditions apply
Oh Goodlord Limited is an Appointed Representative of Goodlord Protect Limited for general insurance products and credit broking. Goodlord Protect Limited is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 836727. You can check this information on the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fca.org.uk/ register or by telephoning 0800 111 6768 (Freephone) or 0300 500 8082 from the UK. The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services.