Looking to sell your property?
Selling a property is one of the most important, and often emotional transactions you may have to deal with in your life. Even if the property you’re selling is a second home or investment property the process can be fraught with complications, frustrating jargon and confusing requests from local councils and solicitors.
Given the unique characteristics of selling property (no two are ever the same), and the fact that properties are typically of significant value; it is imperative that you’re given the right advice AND that the agent you work with knows how to handle your property, in your area and at the right price for you.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will handle all aspects of the sale of your home on your behalf, and will be on hand to advise you on all aspects of the process along with advice on how to achieve the best possible price including how to dress your home.
We have a small local team with a combined experience of over 50 years in the property industry, as a result you will deal with the same people throughout the sale of your home and there will always be an experienced member of our team on hand should you have any questions.
To discuss selling your home just fill in our contact form here and one of our sales agents will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours.
What do we do differently?
- In each office we have highly qualified, experienced property professionals who are experts in their local markets. These are the best people to value your home and importantly to get the very best price for you.
- We are a privately owned local independent agency. We are flexible and recognise that client’s requirements are never the same. We are not prescriptive, number-driven or budget constrained, nor do we have a call centre like larger estate agency chains may offer.
- We offer a personalised service, backed up by friendly, knowledgeable and local staff. You will benefit from both their professionalism and their commitment to customer service. We will support you every step of the way in the sale of your property.
- We don’t clock off at 5pm. We’re here for you whenever you need us. Understandably many buyers will contact us outside of normal office hours and we understand this. We’ll have an early evening call, or a late evening meeting over a drink. We meet buyers and conduct viewings out of hours, or on a weekend. We are flexible to times that suit you.
- We offer competitive fees and there are no hidden fees
- Innovative and dynamic; whilst the “Osprey” brand is relatively new to the local market (since 2013), we have been selling investment properties in the East Midlands since 2001 through RPG, our parent company.
- Internet/Online; we have watched over the past few years the proliferation of online property agents. We believe we can offer a superior service by combining our local staff with their local knowledge of the local market operating from local offices, WITH full exposure to the main listing portals as well as our own website. The local and internet approach; the best of both worlds.
- We have robust business practices. Portals, websites and social media are no replacement for good customer service.
- Other costs: Please be aware that apart from the fees shown above payable to Osprey you need to consider a number of other costs; solicitors costs (conveyancing), any exit or redemption charges if you have a mortgage, potentially capital gains tax, information requested from block managers. Please call us to discuss further.
Sellers Guide: Our “sellers guide” offers advice and information about selling out your property. Please click here to download the guide.