Do you want to sell your property?
Selling property is one of the most important, and often emotional transactions you may have to deal with in your life. Even if the property you’re selling is a second home or investment property- the process can be fraught with complications, frustrating jargon and confusing requests from local councils and solicitors.
Given the unique characteristics of selling property (no two are ever the same), and the fact that properties are typically of significant value; it is imperative that you’re given the right advice AND that the agent you work with knows how to handle your property, in your area and at the right price for you.
Our traditional service means we handle all aspects of the sale of your home on your behalf. This really is a hassle free pro-active sales service where we are involved in every aspect of the sale through to completion. Using our experience and skills we ensure the best price possible is achieved for your property.
For the traditional service we charge a percentage fee of your property sale price, which can be discussed and finalised when you meet one of our experienced agents.
Do we offer discounts for higher value properties? Simply because the property is more expensive does not mean it is more work for us to sell it so we are happy to discuss a reduced fee depending on the sale price of your property. The simple truth is – the better quality and the more unique the property – the easier it is to sell.
In short, we offer a complete estate agency service at a competitive price, without sacrificing our excellent customer care.
To discuss selling your home just fill in our contact form here and one of our sales agents will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours.
WHY use Osprey to sell your property?
- In each office we have highly qualified, experienced property professionals who are experts in their local markets. These are the best people to value your home and importantly to get the very best price for you.
- We are a privately owned local independent agency. We are flexible and recognise that client’s requirements are never the same. We are not prescriptive, number-driven or budget constrained, nor do we have a call centre like larger estate agency chains may offer.
- We offer a personalised service, backed up by friendly, knowledgeable and local staff. You will benefit from both their professionalism and their commitment to customer service. We will support you every step of the way in the sale of your property.
- We don’t clock off at 5pm. We’re here for you whenever you need us. Understandably many buyers will contact us outside of normal office hours and we understand this. We’ll have an early evening call, or a late evening meeting over a drink. We meet buyers and conduct viewings out of hours, or on a weekend. We are flexible to times that suit you.
- We offer competitive fees and there are no hidden fees
- Innovative and dynamic; whilst the “Osprey” brand is relatively new to the local market (since 2013), we have been selling investment properties in the East Midlands since 2001 through RPG, our parent company.
- Internet/Online; we have watched over the past few years the proliferation of online property agents. We believe we can offer a superior service by combining our local staff with their local knowledge of the local market operating from local offices, WITH full exposure to the main listing portals as well as our own website. The local and internet approach; the best of both worlds.
- We have robust business practices. Portals, websites and social media are no replacement for good customer service.
- Other costs: Please be aware that apart from the fees shown above payable to Osprey you need to consider a number of other costs; solicitors costs (conveyancing), any exit or redemption charges if you have a mortgage, potentially capital gains tax, information requested from block managers. Please call us to discuss further.
Sellers Guide: Our “sellers guide” offers advice and information about selling out your property. Please click here to download the guide.