Building your property portfolio for income, pension or ROI!
In the world of money, savings and pensions today- we’re sad to report that the banks can’t offer you much in the way of a return. That has been true for some years now, but with Brexit and recent administration changes in the US, savings rates are at an all-time low. What does this mean for you? Well, quite simply it means that the money you were getting ‘free’ from the bank for having your money there is LESS than it used to be.
For example- if you had £50,000 in a Barclays account 10 years ago, you might have been fortunate enough to get 5% interest on that pot of money, making you an extra £2,500 every year. Now, with banks offering (at best) 1.2% on that same £50,000, you’re getting £600 a year! That’s £1,900 LESS….frustrating right?
SO savvy savers are looking at other ways and means to get a greater return on their money…this is where property investment comes in!
When buying property, there are two main ways to make a return on your investment:
- Renting – you can earn an income by renting out your property (ies) to tenants.
- Selling for a profit – you buy property and later sell it at a higher price.
If you are already a property investor, or have been building a property portfolio (maybe you have 1, 2 or even more houses) then you will already understand the lucrative nature of this investment mechanic.
You might now be in a position where you are looking for a more effective method of property sourcing, buying more with less money, and having the properties you do have (and will continue to purchase) being managed by someone else so you’re effectively earning, ‘hands-free.’
Given our experience as landlords, property management agents, lettings agents and estate agents we are uniquely positioned to assist you in purchasing investment properties throughout the UK, but especially in the East Midlands and East of England.
Our focus on the purchase side of real estate transactions has given Osprey an outstanding ability to identify the very best opportunities and negotiate their purchase on behalf of our clients. Both secondary and new build properties are sourced from on and off the open market.
Osprey can advise buy to let investors on the most suitable investment opportunities and how to avoid the potential pitfalls.
Our service is “whole of market”, i.e. we do not recommend to you only the units we are selling. We are proactive and actively source units across the whole open market.
Why work with Osprey Property Investment?:
- We have a pro-active sourcing approach both on and off the open market for existing and new buy-to-let landlord
- We create custom built portfolios of residential investment properties; from single units to larger apartment blocks
- We have a proven track record in property investment and advice
- Transparency: We insist throughout the whole process from purchase to lettings and management that clients are aware of the fees being charged. There are NO hidden extras
- We have strong established relationships with estate agents, managing agents, developers and builders from whom we receive purchase opportunities consistently
Services Osprey Property Investment provide:
- Through gaining a thorough understanding of our client’s objectives and requirements in terms of performance and risk, Osprey Property Investment offers bespoke advice on both a discretionary and an advisory basis to institutions, charities, family trusts and individuals on their residential property investment strategies.
- Strategic investment advice on how to maximise returns for residential property portfolios, including; due diligence, purchase negotiation, sales, refurbishment, maintenance, minimising costs, maximising capital and income returns.
- Sourcing investment stock on behalf of buy to let investors and evaluating and executing acquisitions and disposals.
- Investment advice for new buy to let investors seeking exposure to the residential property market.
- Trading, development and refurbishment strategies
- Ongoing rental and maintenance management including tenancy find, inventory inspection, referencing and legal support.