As experienced property professionals, we at Osprey Lettings are able to offer advice and recommendations on property investment opportunities throughout the East Midlands.
We regularly research the market throughout the area to provide information on what we consider ideal investments currently for sale with local estate agents on or off the market.
Below are a selection of current ‘buy to let’ recommendations…
BENTLY STREET, STAMFORD. A fantastic opportunity to acquire a block of 3 tenanted flats in the heart of Stamford, just a few moments walk from the town centre and its many amenities. Purchase; £340,000 (for all three flats). Current Rental Values; 2 Bed £465pcm, 1 Bed £425pcm, 1 Bed £425pcm. The flats are available to purchase separately. http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35902056.html
NORTHGATE, OAKHAM. A delightful town house in a sought after street within walking distance of Oakham town centre. Good location convenient for the railway station and will always be a good renter. Purchase; £150,000. Estimated Rental Value; £525pcm. Rental Yield; 4.23%
CORNFLOWER CLOSE, OAKHAM. A brand new middle terrace house in a sought after new development on the edge of Oakham. A sale has just fallen through and the property has been re-released by the developer below market value for a quick sale. Purchase; £172,500. Estimated Rental Value; £650pcm. Rental Yield; 4.23%
BRITANNIA ROAD, KETTERING. A detached house in a sought after area for professional renters and families. In need of complete renovation so a bit of a project. Auction coming up very soon. Purchase; £115-125,000 plus renovation. Estimated Rental Value; £775pcm potential. Rental Yield; Potential 5.5% assuming £170,000 total spend.
LOWER STREET, KETTERING. A brand new development of 28 apartments in an excellent position in Kettering, close to the railway station, town centre and business areas. These apartments would be ideal ‘buy to let’ investments. Purchase; 1 Bed £112,500 2 Bed £127,500. Estimated Rental Value; 1 Bed £575pcm, 2 Bed £650pcm. Rental Yields; 6-6.5%
For further details on any of these, or any other property that you’re considering, please do contact us at either of our Oakham or Kettering branches.
- A free no-obligation discussion about your investment objectives and options.
- Advice on Investment Opportunities locally and nationally. We have established relationships with estate agents, managing agents, developers and builders from whom we receive purchase opportunities.
- Advice on rental levels, condition and works needed for letting pre bid.
- Recommended solicitors, surveyors & contractors for works.
- Assistance in progressing a purchase through to completion.
- Full management of your property, whether a single unit or multiple property portfolio.